Friday, November 21, 2008

Update From New York

New York City is COLD! Daytime highs have been in the low 30's since we arrived on Wednesday. I am so very thankful for my North Face boots that I picked up here on Snow Day last February!

Rosa and I have been having a good time. We haven't done a lot of sight seeing due to the weather...but we have had some good afternoon naps! Hey, when you are a wife, mother and working woman...an afternoon nap is a LUXURY not to be missed!

We have seen two shows and have another one on the agenda for tonight. I will update you on our travels once I get back to Houston. The Internet here at the hotel costs $11.95 for 30 minutes! So, I will wait until I can spend some time on my posts.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week and looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

Love ya'!
Fonda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't leave without your cuddle dudes. It's in the 40's today and I have mine on. I can't imagine being out in the weather there. Hope you & Rosa are having a wonderful & memorable time in NYC.

Love ya both,
Rita

Fonda said...

Would not have made it without the cuddle duds! It was bone chilling cold up there! Even the locals were complaining about the cold...that is bad!