Thursday, January 2, 2014

Writing A Good Story

Maybe it is due to the turn of the calendar pages to a new year.

Maybe it is due to the fresh beginning in a new devotional...no highlights, no marks yet made.

Maybe it is because in seven months and three days I will be turing a big ?-0.

Whatever it is...this picture I saw on a friends Facebook page strikes a chord within my soul.


And yes, my book has a page and a half written by now...not all of it what I would have wanted. I've been short with those I love, I've been selfish and tempermental. I have also chosen edamame over Nutter Butters and gone for a walk in the foothills of Arkansas.

My prayer is that I remember every day that a blank page awaits me...and that at the end of 2014 I can look back and say, "God is faithful" & "It was good."

Hope your story is too!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: