Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Things That Make Me Smile

In no particular order...just photos that make me smile.

Brooke in her new dance wear that Pappaw and Nonna got her for her birthday.  I love seeing her poses!
A bird sitting on the mailbox outside my doctor's office after my last visit.
Looks good enough for a Spring postcard, huh?

The 'Texas Smile' Cactus
I don't know if you can see it very well or not, but in the middle of this prickly pear someone painted a blue smiley face.  Earlier this year the road was closed for some bridge work and when we were able to travel this way again, there was the smile.  And it still makes me smile every day when I pass it!
Our dogs, Allie and Hoss, sunning with me on a beautiful autumn afternoon.  If we had known that Hoss was going to come along eventually, we probably would have named them Salt and Pepper...because they are never apart!
Hope you were encouraged to smile today too!

No comments: