Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Oh my goodness, y'all...this month has just been CRAZINESS!  Each time I think I am about to take a deep breath and catch up on the blog, another hurricane breezes through my life.  I really want to catch you all up on our trip to Key West...but in the meantime, you can read Robin's account of the trip on her blog.  Just click on the blog "It Is What It Is' over in the sidebar and you can read about our comings and goings there.

We have a new baby on the property that you need to be introduced to.  And then there were the two other concerts we attended at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.  And Easter is at our house this Saturday.  So don't be surprised if you click over here and there are five or six posts in one day!  I apologize in advance for the overload.  LOL!

While your waiting for the updates, know that we are all doing well.  Everyone is healthy and we are seeing things pick up at work.  Life is good...and I am trying to learn how to deal with the grains of sand in my shoe that make me feel overwhelmed with this season of life.  I know one day I will look back and see these as some of the best times of my life.

Happy Tuesday from the Goode family!

1 comment:

B said...

Happy Tuesday Goodes! These are truely some of your highlights memories to look back and ponder at they are so refreshing to the eye and hearts of others. God bless all you, thanks for the Goode memories.