Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Flower Girls, Junior Bridesmaids and a Fun Day with My Girls

Last Saturday all of us Goode Girls...all 9 of us...spent the day in wedding prep mode. The goal of the day was to find dresses for the two flower girls, the junior bridesmaid and the mother of the groom.

Here are a few pictures from our adventure:
The beautiful Bride-to-be with one of her flower girls at brunch.

Brooke (Jr. Bridesmaid), Delayne and Ellie (Flower Girls).
My favorite photo of the day.
My three beautiful daughters, our soon to be daughter-in-love and
the four granddaughters enjoying brunch at The Cheesecake Factory
Not my best photo ever...but I sure love this girl!
I left home at 8 in the morning.  Returned home at 7:30 in the evening.  Secured one flower girl dress, with a plan to find another in stock at another bridal shop.  Nothing on the Junior Bridesmaid.  A possibility for Mother of the Groom. And the Bride-to-be found her Rehearsal Dinner dress.

We were whooped...but had a great time with lots of laughs, a few tears and only two minor breakdowns (Bailey and Delayne, not the grown-ups).

It's times like these that I want to remember and cherish.  I told the girls that I would like for us to make room in our calendars for these types of days when there are no weddings to prepare for...even if it's once a quarter.

Wedding day is getting closer!

No comments: