Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Diamonds or Pearls?

I received the following, friendly Internet questionnaire today from four different family members...so I thought I would just answer it here. Feel free to give me your input in the comments! (I removed a few questions that might be a little too much information for the world wide web.)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15 AM - I should have been up at 6:30!

2. Diamonds or Pearls? I will take either one! Jim has given me both over the past few years and I love each one.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? (This thing must have been written in Europe. We say 'movie theatre' around here.) Hancock - Not what I expected, but the kids and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

4. What is your favorite television show? Big Bang Theory

5. What food do you dislike? Liver and onions

6. What is in your CD player? My CD player holds 6 CD's, so right now I am listening to:
Rissi Palmer; Mercy Me "All That Is Within Me"; WOW Hits 2008 (2 Discs); Rodney Atkins "If You're Going Through Hell"; A Beth Moore Teaching Tape from the Nashville Deeper Still Conference last year.

7. What do you drive? 2003 Ford Thunderbird - Evening Black with Black Ink interior and Torch Red accent - My dream car!

8. What is your favorite sandwich? Turkey Artichoke from Panera Bread

9. What is your favorite item of clothing? My blue jeans, can't live without them!

10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? A quiet mountain cabin on the water someplace.

11. What color is your bathroom? Green, Burgundy, Beige and Eggplant design

12. Where would you retire to? On the 17 acres in Waller County...and if money were no problem, a beach house on the Gulf for the summer and a ranch for the fall.

13. Most memorable birthday? Definitely turning 40...surprise party thrown by the dear ladies in my Sunday School class and Meagan moved out on her own -- talk about a day of lows and highs!

14. Favorite sport to watch? Any game my boys are playing in...football for Will and basketball for Brian

15. Favorite saying? There is no such thing as 'normal'.

16. Are you a morning or a night person? Morning

17. What is your shoe size? 8

18. Pets? None that I call my own -- but in our household we have 3 dogs (Pib, Allie, Hoss), 1 cat (Zoe) and 1 goat (Goat/Pumpk'n). All were rescue animals in some form or fashion.

19. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us? We are going to be grandparents again, Matt and Kelli are expecting Feb. 20, 2009. And we just purchased 17 1/2 acres two miles from our house and are looking forward to building a new home there.

20. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher

21. What is your favorite candy? $100,000 Bar

22. What is your favorite flower? Calla lily

23. How is the weather right now? Are you kidding me? It is July in Texas -- fire breathing dragon hot!

24. Siblings? Rosa and Cecily

25. Summer or Winter? Winter -- of course that is easy to say when we get very little COLD weather.

There are 35 more questions...but you get the gist of it from these. Plus, I don't know what my favorite brand of clothing is, nor what color from the crayon box I would be! Some of these questions I should let y'all answer about me.

No comments: