Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Latest Photos Of The Grandbabies

Davin finds Zoe trapped in the kitchen chair.
Be sweet, D-Man.

He is just overcome with joy and the need to touch her.
The next picture would have shown her jumping over the arm of the chair to get away!
At least she didn't scratch him.


Brooke-y Bear and Auntie pose for the camera.



And now she is throwing kisses to her devoted fans!

I took these pictures at Brian's birthday dinner on Sunday night. I hope you enjoyed them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are both adorable! Just by looking at the pictures, I can imagine that D's laugh is infectious. I bet he is a real ham. And Brooke, she looks like she is the sweetheart of the bunch. Someone that sits on your lap while you read a story, with her help of course. She doesn't look like a pushover.

You are very lucky to have such a great family. Not that it was all luck. I know a lot of hard work goes into having great kids.

Rita