Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Taking Another Bite Out Of The Big Apple

Just a few short years ago I could not imagine taking a trip to New York City...much less two trips in the same year. However, tomorrow morning I will be hoping a flight back to the Big Apple. This time I will be traveling with my sister.

As much as she has traveled, this will be her first visit to NYC. It is our birthday gifts to each other. I am looking forward to seeing more of the sights and spending time just catching up. We have tickets to see 'Wicked' tomorrow night and 'All My Sons' on Thursday night. Friday night we will buy tickets the NY way...at the kiosk. Plenty of sightseeing is on the agenda...and, of course, a little shopping!

I don't know if I will be able to post while I am away. If not, I will report back as soon as I get home!

Have a great week, ya'll!

No comments: