Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wholehearted: Quote #2

"Only Christ can fill our empty pitchers." 
Both quotes taken from Day 20 of the seventy day devotional.

This is just what I needed to hear after asking the Lord to transform my hollowness to hallowedness.  God is so good to speak to me in multiple ways and through multiple means.  That is how I know when the work is from Him and not of my own devices.  He knew that left to my own doing I would fill those hollow places with lesser things than Himself.

A chorus we sang at last night's Bible study rings this truth in my ears today:

Holy Spirit You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your presence Lord.


Holy Spirit Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

May my heart be found longing for His glory today.

No comments: