Monday, August 11, 2014

Total Randomness


I have nothing to post today. I am taking a 'mental health' day to recover from a very busy but blessed weekend. So I pulled up a random number generator and my iPhone picture album just to see what would come up. And here it is...








My buck: November 2013. Pine Lodge Inn Hunting Club, Crossett, Arkansas.



Preparing for George Strait and Jason Aldean: January 2014. I sent this picture to Rosa, Dana and Kristy during our countdown to The Cowboy Rides Away concert in Bossier City.





Tuesday Night Bible Study with Beth Moore: February 2014. It was a packed house for what we soon learned would be the last study at Houston's First Baptist. When this study (Breath) releases, I highly recommend it as one of my favorites so far.





My Hero taking care of business at Hobby Airport: May 2014. Getting ready to leave for our return trip to South Africa.





The Jetties from the air: July 2014. My 50th birthday party diversion, a flight down the Texas coastline with Steve & Rosa.





Derrick, Drake and the catfish: August 2014. William and Davin were dip net fishing in the pond to see how big our catfish were getting. Drake (Derrick's nephew) loves coming to "the farm" for the adventure.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jim is falling asleep instead of taking care of business. ha ha.
Can't wait for the Beth Moore study. If you would take it again then it must be GREAT.
All kids love being in the country. What's not to love? Hanging with the guys, exploring and fishing. Sounds like a good day to me.

Rita