Thursday, April 21, 2016

Throwback Thursday #2

Because there have been so few posts on the blog in the past year, I thought it might be fun to look back on Thursdays to see what has transpired in that time.  Today's Throwback Thursday will be:

Ladies Retreat
Surfside

Back Row: Lynn, Suzi, Maudell, Barbara, Ellen, Kyra, & Brandi
Front Row: Nancy, Anita, Jeannie, Linda, Shirley & Fonda
Last September I helped to plan our Women's Retreat at church.  I was very surprised to learn that several of the ladies had never spent a weekend at the beach.  So, we booked a house on Surfside, asked my dear friend Ellen to be our speaker and gathered for a glorious weekend of fellowship.  Our theme was 'Jesus is My Anchor' and the t-shirts turned out so cute!  I love it!  We ate like queens, laughed ALOT, took walks on the beach and listened to some good teaching from the Word of God.

I am looking forward to our time away this coming October as we travel to the Frisco/Dallas area for Abundance by Lifeway.

No comments: