Thursday, June 2, 2016

Throwback Thursday #8

In honor of last week's post from Naiz's wedding, this week's Throwback Thursday celebrates the one year anniversary of another of our beautiful nieces.

Jana and Shelby Williams

May 23, 2015

And we are off!  Heading out to Blue Mountain, Mississippi.

Okay, I had just finished my one and only workout when the this pic was snapped but darn it, Blake was so cute posing for our selfie that I just had to post it!

The rehearsal dinner in the old polo barn was gorgeous!


My handsome date and I.  He looks just as good in a cowboy hat as he does in a tuxedo.  I'm such a lucky girl!

Mr. & Mrs. Shelby Williams
These two were just as cute and in love at the one year anniversary as they were in these photos.  Here's to many, many, many more anniversaries and to a lifetime of love and happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st year anniversary!!

Rita