Sunday, January 20, 2008

What's In A Name?

I saw this link on a couple of blogs that I read regularly: Shalee's Diner and A Chelsea Morning

Since my name is in so few baby name books...I thought it would be fun to see whether or not I lived up to my name. What do you think?

What Fonda Means
You are loving, compassionate, and ruled by your feelings.You are able to be a foundation for other people... but you still know how to have fun.Sometimes your emotions weigh you down, but you generally feel free from them.


You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.


You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.


You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.


Several years ago, I gathered up my courage enough to ask some of my closest friends "If you could only use one word to describe me, what would it be?" The unanimous winner was "serious". I have tried to lighten up a little since then...but in all fairness to them, I am pretty serious most of the time. As to the going 'overboard in interpreting signals'...Jim would give it a loud "Amen". Another area I am trying to work on. Today, I will choose to focus on the positives though...loving, compassionate, loyal, dependable with an active imagination (that is why I don't watch scary movies, they stay with me long after the screen fades to black!) Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: