Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

We are having snow flurries in HOUSTON!!!! Can you believe it? All I want to do is sit and watch it through the front door of my office. And if you think I am excited, you should see this!

Stacy sent me this picture of Brianne at work in Tomball. She is so excited about the snow. She has already called me twice to let me know that it is getting heavier. She is hoping to make a snowman. I don't know if we will get that much...but at least it is beginning to feel like Christmas time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is totally unfair!! I live much further north than you do and all we have is rain. Yuk!! Houston, Lake Charles, Baton Rouge and Jackson are all getting snow. Totally unfair!!! Hope Bri gets to make her snowman. Send pics.

Rita