Saturday, November 3, 2007

And The Winner Is....

I have been receiving emails wanting to know what name Bri chose for her goat. Ya'll had some good suggestions and the narrowing down of names was tough. It may be a bit of a let down to know that we (Jim, the boys and I) still call her 'goat'. It kind of stuck and she seems to like the name. Bri however, chose the name 'Punkin'. So, congratulations, Doug (Mr. August), your name suggestion and explanation suits her just fine. I guess I will have to get used to calling her 'Punkin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I hardly ever win ANYTHING!

Fonda said...

Now you have bragging rights to a goat! Hope things are going smoothly for you as your 'better half' is away. I know you are wasting away without her there to cook for you. ;-) Tell her we are anxiously awaiting an update!