Friday, November 16, 2007

A Night at the Museum

Last night I attended 'History Night' at the the local high school. I went to see my son, Mr. Jack Dempsey, and to check out his display board after he placed all the pictures. It was quite a show to behold. I saw everyone from Abe Lincoln to Elvis...and from Oprah to Pocahontus. Some display boards were almost empty and some were so ornately decorated that they looked like they belonged on a parade float. There were statesmen, political activists, entertainers, athletes...you name it. Some of the students even had an uncanny resemblence to the actual person...especially George Lopez. The whole evening I kept thinking about the movie, A Night at the Museum, and Robin Willliams as President Roosevelt. It was that good. I will leave you with a picture of Brian in 'costume'. He wasn't allowed to wear his t-shirt because it wasn't in dress code (plus it was cold in the gym)...but you will get the idea.

No comments: