Wednesday, April 4, 2012

This Is Too Good Not To Share

I know I already posted once.  But y'all just have to go visit my friend, Nicole's, blog...today!

Nicole is the amazing photographer who took all of the photos that make up my header and web page.  Our family has known her family since she and Bri were both in middle school and we all attended Wilcrest Baptist Church together.

Well, Nicole visited India earlier this year and her post moved my heart to tears.  Seeing her blossom into the woman that God has made her...it is just amazing! 

So, go on!  Get over there and read her account of ten days spent on the other side of the world.  After you read her God-sized testimony, just let your eyes take in the beauty she captured in the lens of her camera.

It will be worth your time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful blessings your friend experienced in India. I did not realize that Christians were persecuted in India. I do hope I'm financially able to go on mission trips when I retire. Right now time is a factor. I can't get off work more than a few days at a time.

Rita

Brenda said...

How beautiful God is so busy with His faithful servants.. Praises and thanksgivings for this post.

Brenda