Monday, April 16, 2012

What I Did With My Weekend

  • Had dinner and a nice, long conversation with my dear friend, Robin
  • Came home to a house that was emptied of everyone EXCEPT my Hero and best friend
  • Slept in with My Hero and best friend on Saturday morning
  • Ate a hearty breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy prepared by My Hero and best friend
  • Caught up on three months worth of home office filing
  • Finished the laundry in the laundry room
  • Deep cleaned my kitchen
  • Made a delicious dinner of Ham, Tortellini and Broccoli using a recipe I found in a magazine
  • Planted four rows of purple hull peas with My Hero and best friend
  • Had a quiet dinner with My Hero and best friend on the back deck when suddenly all the kids had plans for the night (which meant plenty of left overs!)
  • Treated to another great breakfast of biscuits, eggs and bacon
  • Went to church
  • Watched an old Sandra Bullock movie ALL BY MYSELF
  • Read
  • Met our dear friends, the Lozano's, for dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant
  • Stayed up way too late on a work night chatting and catching up
  • Slept like a baby
It was pretty close to a perfect weekend!  Hope yours was too.

No comments: