Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ladies Love Country Boys

Last Friday night we ventured into H-Town to see a concert.


Trace Adkins was performing at The Arena in southwest Houston. Jim and i have been watching him on All Star Celebrity Apprentice this season. He's been one of our favorites (though I haven't seen this past week's yet...so don't spoil it for me if he was kicked off or has gone rouge on me).


We had great seats...and, yes, my husband actually went to a concert. Not only did he go, but I think he had a really good time! It's a small venue so he didn't have to wait in lines or feel herded like cattle.

My favorite Trace Adkins song is 'Ladies Love Country Boys'...and this is why.


I do love my country boy!

(And I do remember riding in the middle of his pickup truck blaring Leonard Skynard, yelling 'turn it up'!)

Thanks for getting out of your comfort zone and giving it a try for me, Sweetheart.

Thanks also to dear friends who make any outing an epic party. Robin, Stacy, Kelley and Albert. It might not have been the evening I had envisioned (our limo shrunk to a SUV) but it was an evening to remember! Love you guys!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: