Sunday, May 11, 2008

To The Moms In My Life


Mother - Thank you for giving me life and for allowing me to keep it, especially through those awkward and rebellious teenage years. May you enjoy this year's gift even more than the year you recieved the hamster that Rosa and I wanted!



Memaw - Thank you for the unconditional love that you have shown me over the past 26 years. I loved being the first girl in your family! If only I could live up to your example of being a mother-in-love!



Donna - Thanks for being my friend and for loving us like we were your own. You are the best 'wicked stepmother' in all the land!



Rosa - I am in awe of how you do everything that you do...and yet, you continue to be there for your girls. When it comes to being a mother, "Girl, You Rock!!!" (I don't think you sleep, but YOU ROCK!)



Meagan and Kelli - You two amaze me! You have both taken to your new role as 'mommy' so naturally and easily. Savor every moment of it because, even though you can't see it now, they will be grown before you know it. Just look at the two of you, you were both in diapers just last month!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

These feelings were so loving I hope all my Mom's had beautiful days.

Love
b

Rosa Bolin said...

Fonda,
I just read what you wrote about me!! You are Soooo Sweet. I love you soooo much! I only wish I could be as good of a person as you!!!
I LoVE YOU

Rosa