Sunday, October 19, 2008

FINALLY...Wedding Pictures

Wow! Meagan and Derrick have been married for a little over three weeks and I am just now getting pictures from the ceremony to post! A huge shout out to my Aunt Fran for emailing me the pictures that my mother took. (My mom cannot email me...she can get my emails but can't send them to me. Go figure!)
Our Princess Bride surrounded by the bridesmaids bouquets. Isn't she lovely?
This dress looked like it was created just for her. She always thought that her wedding dress would be a Princess dress with a full skirt...but when she tried this one on, she knew it was "THE ONE".
Our Princess and her Prince Charming. Don't they make a handsome couple?
And the Crown Prince himself surrounded by a bevy of beauties, as usual! (Isn't he just precious in that tuxedo?)
The bridal party. I love that the girls were able to choose the style of their dresses and no two were alike.
Jim and his fourth daughter...Meagan's Matron of Honor and best friend since middle school, Dori.
Sharing Matron of Honor duties, is Meagan's other best friend...her sister Kelli.
Lastly, a picture of the Bride and Groom with the bride's family. Front row: Grandma June, myself, Dirty D, Poppy, Memaw, Kelli and Brooke. Back Row: Brian, Brianne, Jim, Meagan, Derrick, Big Will and Pappaw Donald.
Okay...one more. This is a picture of Jim's parents that was taken at the rehearsal dinner. They were not only celebrating the marriage of their oldest grandchild...but also their 55th wedding anniversary! Wow! They are such an inspiration to us all!
Congratulations Memaw and Poppy! Here's to many more!

2 comments:

Robin said...

It's abvout time...love the pictures and love coming to your blog and finally having something to read...keep it up

August said...

She's such a beautiful bride!
I was disappointed that I couldn't make it to the wedding because of our move.