Thursday, March 31, 2011

Father - Son Road Trip

Last weekend, Will and Jim traveled west for a Father/Son Turkey Hunt. Since I was not invited to go along, all I have are pictures to share.
This was Will's first official turkey hunt. Pappaw Donald had taken him out on the deer lease a few times trying to call up some turkeys...but this was the first turkey hunt for him.
Here is My Hero acting silly...but since it is the only picture of him from the weekend, I had to share it! (Have I ever told y'all how much he makes me laugh?!?!)
No turkeys were harmed in the making of this Father/Son weekend. That's why they call it turkey hunting not turkey killing, right? But if this picture is anywhere near accurate, I would say they had a good time anyway!

1 comment:

Allen and Rita Smith said...

Love these pictures. TX is such a beautiful piece of this wonderful country. Yes, I know how much Jim can make you laugh. He's a regular goofball. Bet the grandkids just love to be with him.