Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mad Dog's Birthday Dinner

Last Friday night, the family met up at On The Border in Cypress to FINALLY celebrate Maddux's second birthday!

Look at that Cilantro Ranch dip all over that sweet face!
If you remember, his birthday party was cancelled due to the flu going through their household. But then the next weekend, I was in Boston. So, Kelli called us all up on Wednesday and told us we were meeting up for dinner on Friday night. She wasn't sure where yet...but to mark our calenders for Friday!
Since this was the first time I had seen the grandchildren since Boston, I gave them their souvenirs while we were at dinner.
Aren't these lobster hats the cutest things? Davin loved his.

And Brooke called hers a 'crabby hat'.



Kelli made me promise not to post this one on her blog...but she didn't say anything about my blog!!! She tried on Maddux's to get a laugh out of him.



Is it just me or is this not one beautiful family?
It is so special when we all get together...and this was one of those rare occasions where not a single person was missing from the group! Brian drove in from Bryan/College Station for the weekend AND Josh was home AND both Matt & Derrick were off of work! Rare, I tell you!


I think the birthday boy had a good time. He wanted to go home with Pappaw...but Momma wouldn't let him.
And here is an attempt to get a picture of all three of them in their lobster hats.


I think I have mentioned a few times how difficult it is to get a picture of all three at once!!! It happens once in a blue moon to be sure!
Good food, great company and a handsome birthday boy. How much better could it get?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. Brooke is looking more and more like her Mom. Beautiful little girl and the boys are growing so much, they are very handsome. Aunt Fran