Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First Leg Complete

It is nearly midnight as I write this. Jim and I have an overnight lay over here in New York.

I have to say that we were a little nervous as we set out this morning. It stretches you when you get out of your comfort zones...and we are somewhere past the moon from our comfort zones today! (GRIN)

We have had such a smoothe day. Getting through the airport in Houston was a breeze. We were running almost an hour behind our goal time, and yet security took maybe 15 minutes. So we sat down for a leisurely lunch at Pappasito's before making our way to the gate. (had to get our Tex-Mex fix in before we left Texas!)

This was my first time to fly Jet Blue, but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. Plenty of leg room and easy access to restrooms, my top two concerns when flying.

We had a bit of a hike once we got our bags here in NY to make it to the airtrain. But other than making me wish I had packed less, it was all good. We grabbed a light bite to eat and now I am blogging while Jim watches a little basket ball.

I don't know when I will get to post again, but soon, I hope. I can't get my mobile to blogger to work right now, but I will try to get some pictures up on Facebook at least.

Love you, guys! We will talk with you soon!

No comments: