Thursday, June 23, 2011

Family Vacation Countdown

We are in family vacation countdown mode.  It became official when Will climbed in my truck smiling this morning and said, "A week and a half!" 

Yay!!!  A week and a half until it is LAKE TIME!

Time to gather our WHOLE clan under one roof, spend days on the water, evenings around the pool table and lots of mealtimes around one table.

So, I am in list making frenzy.  Trying to remember everything that I need to pack and take with us, plan activities to keep the grand children occupied (that don't make huge messes) and making my meal plan for the week.

Any ideas you would like to share? 
What is your favorite summertime recipe? 
What do you like to do on family vacation?
What is the one thing you can't travel without?

Come on, throw me some ideas!  I would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to RELAX! I would suggest coloring books and puzzles for the little ones.. oh, and movies!!!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the recipe yet for the creme brulee french toast? I'd love to know how it turned out!

Brenda said...

Sluchees Girl and rice krispee bars. Sounds delightful can see his smile and understand why. YEA!!!