Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekend Links: 3/2/12

Still no NYC pictures!!  I might just have to tell the stories with no pictures...but not today.  Today I need to get some work done, so I'll keep this short and sweet...just sharing a few links that you might want to read.

  • We don't want your obligation - There is a bully in my life.  And I would venture a guess that he bullies you too.  Emily exposes him and shrinks him down to size in this 'must-read' post.
  • Epic Fail - Once you name that bully, (in)courage has a wonderful guest post that will help you defeat him. 
  • Because I don't want to go back to life as usual - Deidra took a chance last week that I have often contemplated but never followed through.  I may have to reconsider next year...or fly to Nebraska to attend with her and Michelle!
Okay, I need to get busy now!  See you all next week!

No comments: