Friday, November 30, 2012

Giving Thanks: Day 30

The month of November comes to a close...and yet I hope the habit of thankfulness remains. Sorry for the overwhelming number of posts today. I couldn't post from the camp but I kept notes on my phone. Then when we returned home it was crazy busy. But I didn't want to forget any of the blessings that surrounded me throughout this time.

Tomorrow ushers in one of my favorite times of the year. We have so much planned and so much to do, but I love all of the festivities.

Today is my transition day:
I am thankful for wonderful memories! Danielle and I decorated the office for Christmas today. We put up 3 trees...including, for the first time ever, my travel tree! As I unpacked the ornaments I was swept back to New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, Biltmore, Los Angeles, Alaska, Boston, Las Vegas and South Africa. Sweet, sweet times spent with family and friends!

And I am thankful for each one who has taken the time to read this month's gratitude post. Happy Holidays to all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Robin said...

enjoyed catching up on your giving thanks posts...missed them while you were gone (and you too)...after all it was you that inspired me to do a thanksgiving post.

Shelly said...

I enjoyed catching up on your blessings as well! It was great seeing you guys, just wish we had more time to spend together! Remember to let me know if you decide to go to Chicago!! Love you!