Monday, October 22, 2007

Ain't It Always The Way

We are experiencing the most amazing weather right now. The air is getting crisper and cooler as the day progresses. There have been a few showers, but nothing too severe. The boys and I started this morning at 6:30 with a temperature of 76 degrees rising to 78 by the time I dropped them at school and made it in to the office. It is now 58 degrees and dropping. According to Yahoo weather the thermometer has fallen 14 degrees in the past hour!


And here are my shoes...


Oh, well, at least I remembered to pick up a jacket. Maybe I can use it to cover my feet later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the toes warm borrow Jim's socks. Oh girl yes the weather is crazy today. I was laughed at for my sweater and long pants someone said looks like you are dressed for winter. But by noon it had dropped we had rained and so windy I didn't want to be cold. Cover up good tonight.

Brenda said...

How is Kelli I have thought of her all day.