Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Attack of the Killer Hornets


Well, our beloved 7B 'Dawgs' fell prey to the sting of the Hornets last night (and yes, their color was green). It was their first loss of the season with the final score of 7-14.

Our #19 saw quite a bit of playing time on both sides of the ball in the second half. He had several assists while playing defense and caught an awesome 19 yard pass on the last Bulldog possession of the game. Too bad it was 4th and 23!

This is the picture I snapped just before his catch. I was too distracted to think to take another picture during the play...you know, with the yelling and cheering and all that his sisters and I were doing!

2 comments:

yoongihee said...

hi fonda!
i love this site! it'll be nice to read it and keep in touch with you.

August said...

Hi Fonda! I'm glad you decide to make a blog. Now I can post comments.

I saw some photos of your property. We can park our camping trailer on your property when we come to visit. =)