Monday, October 15, 2007

Can You Spell H*E*A*R*T*B*R*E*A*K

This was the byline in the Houston Chronicle on Sunday Morning:

Byrum kicks another winner for Auburn

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Wes Byrum kicked his second game-winning field goal in three weeks, this one from 20 yards with 21 seconds remaining to give No. 22 Auburn a 9-7 victory over Arkansas on Saturday night.

My congratulations go out to my Auburn friend, (you know who you are)...but I must say the last 1:28 in the game broke my heart. Last year the Razorbacks were the unofficial 'Alabama state champions' having beaten both Auburn and Alabama...this year: 0-4 in the SEC. I sure hope we have a chance next week against Ole Miss!

Let's go Hogs!

1 comment:

August said...

::comforts Fonda::

Charleston, WV is such a huge college football fans. I went to the bank last Friday, and all the bank employees are wearing "Mountaineers" t-shirts.

Go Mountaineers!!!
We are Marshall!!!

P.S. I have yet to see a college football game. Maybe I should go and see what the fuss is all about.

=)