Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Next Time You Hear Me Complaining About Laundry

...remind me of this laundry room from one of the most modern, cutting edge homes of its time!

Their washing machine:

Their pre-soak and delicates:
Their dryer:



And this house could host up to 40 guests, plus its family and staff, at any given time! That's a lot of laundry!

I need to show more gratitude for those trusty Kenmore large capacity front loading machines sitting in my laundry room that work even when unattended!

As I said in Saturday's post, I was in South Carolina visiting a friend this past weekend. We attended Living Proof Live's simulcast on Saturday and on Sunday, she took me up into North Carolina to tour the Biltmore Estate.

I still have Saturday's message swirling around in my head and my heart, so I will share more about that later. However, I will try to post pictures from the Biltmore visit tomorrow afternoon.

Right now, dinner needs to be cooked and all those clothes in front of the Kenmores are screaming for my attention.

See y'all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this a house that is just used for tours now? That is crazy! Make me wonder what their dish washing station looks like...

Anonymous said...

We've come a long way!!! Aunt Fran