Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Reason Why I'm Lovin' This Weather

Last night the weatherman said that from May until September we had 113 days that the temperatures topped 90 degrees. Fifty-five of those days exceeded 95 degrees. And 23 days roasted us at over 98 degrees. Yet, we had a mild summer up until late August!

That is why yesterday afternoon was a perfect day for driving a convertible. 78 degrees and sunshine!

Sunglasses + iPod + Rockets cap + semi-open roads = a great commute home.

Ford may have forced her into early retirement in 2005, but she is still a beauty to me!

4 comments:

Robin said...

love it! you go you one hot nonna!

Allen and Rita Smith said...

I know what you mean. This weather is good and bad. Good that it is cooler. Bad that I can't dress myself anymore. If I dress for the morning, then I'm burning up in the afternoon. If I dress for afternoon then I'm a little cold in the morning. It's a love hate relationship I have.

Unknown said...

Did you just get this? Super cute!!

B said...

Yes Nice!