Friday, August 19, 2011

Razzle Dazzle & All That Jazz

Back in June, the girls and I (minus Kelli who was on a double date with her husband and in-laws)went to see the traveling Broadway musical, Chicago.

It was only in town for a week, so we grabbed up the first Saturday matinee tickets we would get.  Teri, Derrick's mom, filled in for Kelli and we had a great time.

I think this was one of my favorite muscials so far.  Definately in the Top 5.  I loved that the whole cast was always on stage, even if sitting in chairs off to the side.  They were involved in every scene and it was great fun to watch.  I do have to say that I am glad that I had seen the film version first, it made it easier for me to follow along with the plot line. 

This was our second muscial to attend in 2011...and we have had a blast at both.  Though I think it was unanimous that we liked this one best!

No comments: