Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pondering Today


Yesterday this verse made it's third appearance in six months. The first time was during my devotional reading time in January.  I even wrote about it here.  Learning to be satisfied with God Himself thus enjoying a peace that could not be disturbed by one thing being out of place in my life.

The second time was during the Beth Moore study "Children of the Day - A Study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians".   I have sworn an oath not to talk about that study on Social Media until the actual study comes out in 2014...but I will say, "It is good!"

The third time was yesterday as I listened to a CD from a Living Proof Live conference TEN YEARS AGO!  The title is "The Lord God Made Woman".  And it is still speaking...LOUDLY!

I know what God is asking of me and Beth made sure to stress the fact that when He convicts us, He also empowers us to overcome.  But right now, it feels hard!

If the Lord should bring me to mind, please say a short prayer for my obedience...and for my whole spirit and soul and body to be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.

Much love to y'all!

No comments: