Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Before Idol Starts

...I wanted to post my Top Five:

Danny
Lil
Matt
Micheal
Kris

Now, off to watch the results. It never turns out like I wanted!

Edited to add:
Okay, for once I wasn't at all disappointed with the outcome. Though I did think that Jorge had a better performance than a few others that are still there...I haven't been a big fan and didn't understand how in the world he made the cut and Junot did not.

I have three television shows that are programmed (by me) into our DVR...Big Bang Theory (my favorite), Rules of Engagement (Jim's favorite) and American Idol. For the first two, everyone who still lives in our house gathers around the television. For American Idol, the boys disappear...all except Jim that is. And he sounds incredibly like Simon Cowell when he critiques. Bri and I often laugh when Simon repeats nearly the same thing that Jim just said.

All of that to say that my top 5 is also their top 5 (though we may have them in a different order) so we will see how well the Goode household does at choosing America's Next Idol!

Thanks for letting me share!

No comments: