Thursday, May 6, 2010

What's Up With This Blog?

Edited @ 7:20 pm: Thanks, August! I changed the setting to 3 days of posts as you suggested. Lo and behold, there is my sidebar again! What in the world would I do without you? Thanks again!

Robin noted in the comments a few days back that the blog was missing it's normal sidebar. I had noticed it myself, but really thought it was just an iPhone thing and paid it "no nevermind' (as my grandmother would say).

But when she noticed it too, I sent an email to my web guru...Miss August...who informed me that several of the pictures on my post about Monday were too big and needed resizing to keep from pushing the sidebar off the page. (Well, she actually said some very technical stuff but I am giving you my loose 'everyday vernacular' translation. It's like King James versus The Message...only, it's not the Word of God, nor am I as skilled at translation as Mr. Peterson!)

Anyway...back to the point of this post!

I did learn how to compress my photos today and have done so for those on today's post. However, I really don't want to fight with Blogger and reload all my earlier pictures because...let's face it...it's just not worth it to me. Especially when I am operating on so little sleep as it is!

So, once the post about Monday falls off the bottom of my blogger page, the screen should return to normal. Until then, if you need my blogroll or archives or whatever....just scroll to the bottom of the webpage. It is all down there!

I apologize for the inconvenience and will make every effort not to do it again.

Thank you and good day!

2 comments:

August said...

A quick fix: You can change your settings to show only 3 days/post on the main page . As of right now, your showing 7 days/posts.

I'm loving your pictures and story that goes with it! :)

Stacy said...

you are too funny!!