Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Family That Shoots Together...

...laughs together?  ...endures wildfires together?

Sunday, September 3

Bri's shotgun skills were honed by a little bit of sibling competition.
The goal is to shoot in turn.  If you hit a skeet that someone else misses, they are out.
It  is a fierce competition.  I always get knocked out by the third round.
Will won this competition pretty handily.

So, next we moved to my kind of competition.

Target practice with a .22 rifle.  I need time to aim and think!
Bri won this one...hitting 5 of 5 targets in the semi-finals and 4 of 5 in the final round!  That a pretty good marks woman, if you ask me.

Here are a couple of my favorite shots from the day:

Mountain Man Brian


Will - up close and personal!
I know what you are thinking.  How can we stand all of this excitement? 

Well, this is basically what we were doing on Monday afternoon when the wildfires broke out too.  Does that sound exciting enough for you?  Ha!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Yes it does sound exciting!

Brenda said...

I love these pictures. Movie night got to bed