Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Wanna Be A Cowboy, BABY!

Saturday, September 3

I mentioned in last week's wrap up post that I had been to see Kid Rock in concert at the Cynthia Woods Pavilion with Robin and friends. I wanted to show you just how close Section 103, Row C, Seat 16 really was!
Yeah, Robin got us great seats!  This was without any kind of zoom used on my cell phone!  One row of seats, the walkway and the security guards between me and Kid! 
So close, that we could really feel the heat!

It was a spectacular show!  We had the best time and I would highly recommend his show to anyone who enjoys his music.  You can check out Robin's pictures here if you would like to see more.  (She actually remembered her camera so her pictures are much better than mine!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Those were great seats. I like him better now that he actually sings and not scream anymore.

Rita