Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brooke Turns 4

I know I mentioned Brooke's 4th Birthday last month, but I wanted to share a few pictures from her party.

She had a blast blowing out the candles...
...and even got to lick the icing from the Hello Kitty's on her cake!

The Goode and Ham clans all gathered to celebrate.  See, we are a party all by ourselves!

Then it was present time!!!!  Her favorite part of the day.  She had requested all clothes for her birthday this year.  She is turning into quite the fashion plate.
I had to share this one.  Her Aunt Sarah bought her My Little Ponies, but she wrapped them in a very special bag.  Can't start them to young on their designer clothing, I guess!
After all the presents were opened and she had said her 'thank yous', she celebrated by throwing the tissue paper in the air.  I think that means she had a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brooke.

Love you

Rita