Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Daughter Has A Blog

...and she didn't even tell me!

I had to find out by reading her comment to today's post about my split personality iPod. I noticed in the email that her name was highlighted and sure enough, when I clicked on it I found her profile along with the blog "This Little Piggy". And, hallelujah, there were pictures of my granddaughter!

Welcome to the blogging world, Kelli! You write beautifully. I am so very proud of you. It is so easy, in these last days of pregnancy, to just want it to be over. Instead you are choosing to focus on the positive aspects of your life. And I love seeing pictures of Brooke the same day they are taken. You need to email a copy of that picture of her and her doll. That needs to be a 5" X 7" on my wall! I hope you don't mind that I entered your link on my sidebar. I figured since you linked to me, I could do the same!

I love you!
Mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the welcome...I am still trying to figure this stuff out. I am e-mailing the pic to you right now.