Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekend Links 1/27/12

I'm sharing some links to the blog posts that touched me this week.  Hope you have time this weekend to grab a cup of coffee and enjoy them yourself!

  • For the days when your blog or your life feels small - Lisa-Jo over at The Gypsy Mama shares encouragement for those of who sometimes wonder if anyone is listening.  I am occasionally surprised when someone I didn't even know was reading makes a comment about my blog.  More often, I just sit and wonder if anyone ever reads it at all! 
  • Organizing magazine tear sheets - Angie at Echoes of Laughter shares her tip for keeping up with all those ideas you gather from magazines without being overrun with paper.  I do something similar, in that I tear out the ideas/pictures that I like and place them in 'general' folders. (Ie. a recipe folder or a decorating folder)  Every few months, I go through those pages and discard the ones that no longer appeal to me, then I place the rest in my idea binders.  You should see the binder for the dream home we hope to build one day!
  • Thanksgiving in my heart - just in case you missed our daughter, Meagan's latest blog post.  I know that this journey of grief is hard to follow sometimes...but this is a post filled with hope and faith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always read your comments and love them - you my dear are a goooooood writer -your family is beautiful and You specially you are so precious to me - your girl friend for a looooongggg time God Bless You and your Family Fonda...

B said...

Oh my InGoodeTime is sooo Important to me I am always checking to see if there is something here you are here and what is new in Wallerland. You are so special and your successful blog welcomes me once again I feel invited into your families life.

I am here I listen, read,hear,love all posts and comments .
Thank you for being a faithful descriptive blogged you make reading exciting.