Friday, June 6, 2008

It's Summertime In Texas

How do I know?

Well, it is hotter than blazes by 10:30 am and it doesn't cool down until after 6 pm.

I think I may need to grow gills in order to keep breathing around here.
And we are experiencing freak downpours in the middle of the afternoon!

I left the office today having to run to my car trying not to get soaked by a storm that came out of nowhere. By the time I turned off the freeway, I needed my sunglasses!

That's what I love about Texas, if you don't like the weather...just stick around for a few minutes because it will change!

2 comments:

August said...

It got up to 90% here today! I still remember how hot it gets in Texas.

Brenda said...

Yep that way in East Texas too! Love Texas undependable Hot as Blue Blazes! I was drenched.