Thursday, June 19, 2008

What I Am Listening To Right Now

I bought Toby Mac's Portable Sounds CD about a year ago so that I could listen to his single, "I Was Made to Love You." It didn't take me long to fall in love with the whole CD. This has happened a few times before: Mercy Me (every one of their releases), David Crowder, Micheal W. Smith Worship, Rissi Palmer (country music you really should give a try).

From the second time I listened to this CD all the way through, this has been my favorite song,

"Lose My Soul".

I still turn up 'Ignition' as loud as the speakers will go while driving...but 'Lose My Soul' remains my all time favorite. It has just been released as a single (What took them so long?), so you may hear on your local Christian station soon.

If you get a few moments, click on the highlighted words above and give Toby Mac and Mandisa a listen as they collaborate on a song of divine truth. (Actually, Kirk Franklin is on the original recording, so it is even better.)

2 comments:

August said...

I love that video! I like it so much that I decided to add it in my blog. :)

Brenda said...

I have like that song since it came out one of my favs. Thanks for the video.