Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby News

Okay, I can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell someone before I burst.

Jim is not answering his phone and Kelli has not posted yet...so I am going to spill the beans for once.

Maddux should be arriving on Wednesday around noon!!!

Kelli went to the doctor this afternoon and due to her weekend of contractions, the doctor has decided to induce labor on Wednesday morning. My understanding is that Kelli and Matt have to be at the hospital at 4 AM, the doctor will be in to see her by 8AM and they are expecting to have a baby wrapped in blue blankets by noon.

I am sure that Matt and Kelli are both working like bees to get that crib set up tonight! Matt is off work for the next few days, so this should work out great for both of them. He will be able to finish his shifts while she is in the hospital and then, hopefully, be on vacation once she comes home.

Looks like it is going to be another exciting week around our house!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Yippee for the baby and Yippee for the Grandma's that get to take their trip!

Stacy said...

I am so excited - any update? Just curious of Maddux wants to hang out longer or come see this huge world!

August said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Be sure to post some pictures of baby Maddux asap.

Will keep her in my prayers.

August said...

It's noon in Houston... too bad Fonda is not live-blogging the event
! :)