Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Keeping It All In The Family

I know I promised pictures this week...and they are coming. Hopefully before the day is over. I just had to let you all know that I have been sidelined by the contagiousness of family. I caught a stomach bug that hit me hard on Monday night. I am thinking I may have caught it from Kelli's family who were all down with illnesses late last week. Then when I woke up this morning, I couldn't open my right eye...a result of Davin's pink eye that he woke up with at my house last Sunday morning.

Ahh, the joys of staying close to family. I told Jim at this rate we couldn't afford to have many more grandchildren! I would be sick all the time.

Meanwhile, we are anxiously awaiting Maddux's big arrival. Kelli called after her doctor's appointment yesterday to let me know that she has dilated to three and the doctor offered to induce her next week. She is trying to wait until Matt's vacation begins on the 16th...but before I leave on my next Grandmas Gone Wild trip to San Franscisco on the 19th. Because of his imminent arrival, I went straight to see my doctor this morning. I can't be quarantined from our new family member upon his arrival. That would be horrible!

Well, I need to get back to the business at hand. Lots to catch up on since I missed work yesterday. I will try to get pictures of the baby shower out before I leave the office today. Hope you and yours are having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

August said...

I hope you're feeling better! Glad to "see" you online.