Monday, February 16, 2009

Let's Go To San Francisco

In less than three days I will be in San Francisco with three girlfriends for "Grandmas Gone Wild, Part Two".

I have so much to do. I have not even begun to pack, even though I have to be at the airport on Wednesday evening in order to catch an early morning flight.

I need to do some more laundry tomorrow. Our water was off when we arrived home from work this evening. I guess someone had a bad leak that needed repair. It came back on around 8...but Jim and I were busy processing deer meat. (Tell me we are not multi-talented!)

I am about to crawl in the bed. I have to be at work early tomorrow morning to finish up payroll and get the monthly billing completed before we leave. I have a hair appointment and an optometrist appointment tomorrow as well. I have on my last pair of contacts and I hate to travel without an extra pair. I am always afraid that I might lose one and spend the rest of my trip unable to see well!

I need to get busy laying out my clothes. It is hard to think 'layers' when you live in southeast Texas. We wear capris and sandals for much of the year!

I will try to post more tomorrow evening! Meanwhile, please check out Kelli's post from today. (You can click on her name in the side bar to your left.) She has a cute, cute, cute picture of Maddux with his eyes open. In my defense, she had to give him a bath first to get his eyes open long enough for a picture.

No comments: