Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Busy Week

Well, I really meant to post again before now. Honestly, I did. It has just been a very busy week.

Monday afternoon was set aside for a visit with my trainer. Nick pushed me a little harder than I am used to. I didn't realize how much weaker my left arm is than my right until he had me doing shoulder exercises. Let's just say that if I had to lift both arms over my head twelve times each...the left arm only made it all the way up about 6 out of those 12 times. He assures me this will get better in time, but if he had started over each time I stopped like he threatened...I would still be at the gym!

Tuesday I was supposed to go out to dinner with some girlfriends for a birthday celebration. Due to some appointments gone awry, we weren't able to make it. However, it all worked out for the best as Casy and Debbie arrived around 5. Casy had tests scheduled for Wednesday and a visit with the doctor scheduled for Thursday.

Wednesday I headed back to the gym for my second workout of the week. Thursday was a FULL day...I started out at the dentist's office to get my teeth polished, followed by a birthday lunch for one of the ladies in our office and then I met Casy and Debbie for his doctor's visit.

Friday we spent the day at the Houston Auto Show...where I drooled endlessly over the new Chevy Camaro. SWEET!!! I will try to post some pics later this week.

On Saturday I attended a baby shower for Kelli. 19 days and counting for the arrival of Maddux! She was blessed with so much nice stuff. (Again, I will try to post pictures early this week.)

Today we are expecting a house full for Super Bowl. I am not really pulling for either team, but it will still be fun. Jim smoked a brisket overnight and we now have ribs on the grill. Yum! So, I am off to finish preparations. I will talk to ya'll later! Have a great Sunday!

No comments: