Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meet Little Mister Maddux

Maddux Cade
Born February 11 at 12:07 pm CST
7 pounds, 5 1/2 ounces
19 inches

One of his first photos. All nice and pink, lying under the warmer.
Look at all that hair!


It is not as bad as it looks.
His cries sound more like little piggy squeals.


Resting peacefully after a long morning's work.


Sweet Prince.


Brooke meets her new little brother.
Look at that sweet smile on her face!


We were so proud of her that we sent out for her sushi immediately!

Warming up!


Maddux felt like a rock star, what with all those flashes.


Auntie has already put him to sleep! That girl has the touch!
I already know that everyone will want to see him with his eyes open...but we couldn't get that picture today. We also tried to get a picture of the new family, but Brooke was having nothing to do with it! I will try again tomorrow.
Good night, ya'll!
And Sweet Dreams!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your profile:
Fonda
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years and counting. We have five amazing children and two precious grandchildren. I am readjusting to the country life after spending 19 years in the big city.

You now have THREE precious grandchildren! C'mon there Gone Wild Gradma...keep up!

August said...

The look on the big sister's face is just precious. I wonder if she think baby Maddux is a doll.

Stacy said...

What wonderful pictures! He is a cutie! Tia can't wait to hold him!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Miss August. Brooke's reaction is precious. She is so adorable but lets see what her reaction is after a couple of weeks. She will probably not be so excited. HA HA. Congratulations to everyone. I can't wait to meet him.

Rita

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet Master Maddux. Brooke is precious with that look, but once he starts getting more attention than her, that will change. Congratulations to all the family. Kelli, you and Matt really did good, actually both times.
Love,
Aunt Fran

Robin said...

Precious...Tammy is visiting them as I type

Fonda said...

Okay, I have now updated my profile to read THREE precious grandchildren.

Unknown said...

I saw him yesterday, he is so precious! It was pretty funny to see Kelli freak out when he started sparying everywhere!