Monday, May 18, 2009

Prom Night 2009

Saturday was Brian's Senior Prom, "Paradise Awaits". The prom was held at the Lone Star Convention Center in Conroe, but they went to dinner at Benihana's beforehand. Here are a few pictures that I took before they left.

Brian and Jessica

Doesn't he look dapper in that white tuxedo?

Jessica's dress suited the theme with its tropical colors and zebra print. She looked beautiful.

A group picture of the evening's double dates. And we snapped this one just for fun. They had a blast and all returned home safe and sound. Successful prom, in my book.

It will be a few more years before we 'do prom' again. Maybe I will be ready for all the preparations on the boy's side by then. I have experience with nail and hair appointments and finding just the right accessories to match the dress...but ordering flowers and tuxedos, dinner reservations, transportation issues, I felt like I was making it up as I went along. Thankfully everything fell into place.
In just three more weeks he will be graduating from high school.
{Deep Sigh}
They just grow up way too fast!

No comments: