Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Shindig: Part One

How many men does it take to cook crawfish?
Well, when you have four hundred pounds to cook in two pots, it takes a lot!

This picnic table is filled with potatoes, corn, mushrooms, onions, garlic and lemons -- just the side dishes.

Here are two of my favorite crawfish chefs.
Jim and Steve, with Porter in the background.
I wish I had taken a picture of all those crawfish.  There were lots!!  And they were delicious!!!

To begin the festivities, we called the Bride, Groom and the Parents together for a prayer.
Elvin, Kim, Josh, Bri, Fonda and Jim
We were so very blessed by the family that joined us to celebrate...and there were so many more that I wish could have joined us.
I'll be back with more Party Pictures tomorrow.

For now, I leave you with a sweet picture of Kelli and Uncle Steve that Rosa snapped during the celebration...because I really like it!

No comments: